Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Heavywavy Brand



Give us a brief introduction to who you are, the city you represent and the names & type(s) of business(es) you own.
My name Jeremy Hunter they call me HOP that’s my nickname and rap name I’m from Buffalo NY 716 uptown Lasalle ave ..... and I’m the CEO OF HEAVYWAY BRAND it’s my company independent record label ima up and coming rapper also under the HEAVYWAY BRAND is fashion which I style myself drawing different images on hoodies and tees also my HEAVYWAY BRAND IM writing my 1st movie... also I was in a movie called HANGER PANGS you can watch that on Amazon prime 

Who or what inspires you when it comes to business?
God bless my mother she passed away dec 17th 2019 but she is and still is inspiring me she had her own businesses when I was little and grown I would watch her work hard and she always told me To do what you love and I’m doin that also Rick Ross and Nipsey Hussle these are my favorite rappers because they teach wealth and give back to the community and also give opportunities which one day I wanna do the same also that grind that struggle fightin for a win I love that somethin to prove

What is your creative process like?
It’s a gut feeling I don’t think to much about it a feeling comes over me it’s my life when I rap when I draw my ups my downs in life I’ve fail many times in my life and I put myself in a place where I have to be hard on myself I can’t can’t it easy

What do you feel sets you apart from other brands?
My creativity abilities I have my own ideas I have drawings for my clothes that I haven’t did yet That I know going to catch the world eyes I’m very confident in my Brand ima very confident person

Do you feel like the internet has had an impact on your success as a business owner?
Yes I do because people from Florida to North Carolina to Maryland To ATL to NYC hit me up for my music and hoodies and tshirts I believe that with the internet I could reach millions of people worldwide one day soon

Tell me about any highlights you've experienced while being in business
I feel Rick Ross and his MMG team reaching out to me about my hoodies and tshirts was very crazy I was very shocked but blessed it just put more motivation in me to get the job done and also being on Benny The butcher unsign hype tape which he put a lot of up and coming rappers on a tape and drop it and that helped me out a lot far as my rap career I even talked to fat joe over the ig but I feel it’s more to come

What's next for you and your business?
Right now I’m working on a website that’s going to have my hoodies and tshirts also my music to buy on there I wanna just build my fan core real fans And show them ME give them the real me I have few videos that I’m loading to drop you can find my videos on Heavyway brand YouTube channel

Anything else you want the audience to know about you or your business?
I want the people to know I’m here to stay and let’s work hit me up on the IG 

Get in touch with J Hunter / Heavywavy Brand
@heavywayhop - IG 
@heavywaybrand - IG
 J hop Hunter- Facebook
 Email - hopbooncoon172@gmail.com


Do you or someone you know want to be featured? If so, email us at bmw@jeanalonmedia.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment